So, you’re graduating from high school. Congratulations! You’ve survived four years of school and have made it to the finish line. As a senior, you’ll likely be facing a number of new challenges and opportunities in life. What better way to celebrate than with a FUN photoshoot? We are not talking about those old boring photoshoots… here’s the thing: It’s your day, your vision!
It’s a big moment in your life
- You’ve been to school for the past 4 years.
- You’re about to graduate and move on to college, graduate school, or work.
- You’re going from being a student to an adult.
Senior portraits are an excellent way to celebrate the end of high school and the beginning of college life. It’s a time to relax, reflect, and have fun with friends. The senior portrait session is one that you can look forward to, instead of dreading!
Exciting and fun photoshoot experience
- We will guide you through the entire process.
- We will help you look your best.
- We will make sure you have fun!
- I bring my portable changing tent so you can switch outfits anytime, in private. The seniors and parents love this feature!
- You get to choose 2 different locations! Don’t worry if you don’t know where you would like to have your photos taken. We’ve been doing this for awhile and know just the perfect spots!
Why should you trust Isa Wines Photography? Because we have experience, know what works and what doesn’t, and can make the most of your time together. A great location is also important—it shouldn’t be too crowded or distracting, but should provide an open environment that allows freedom to move around and be yourself.
Senior portraits are a great way to celebrate the end of high school and start of college life.
Senior portraits are a great way to celebrate the end of high school and start of college life. It’s important to capture your senior photos, so you can have a keepsake that will last a LIFETIME.
It’s important to remember that your senior portraits are a milestone in your life. They are as much about you, the person, as they are about the moment you were in when they were taken. When it comes time for your big day, don’t just settle for someone who will shoot you while standing around looking bored and awkward; find someone who can capture that excitement and energy!
Please fill out a contact form for more information.
Booking opens every year on March 1st of your junior year!